NetTracer, a member of The Owens Group International’s dynamic family of companies providing innovative solutions to the travel, transportation and hospitality industries, is seeking a highly capable Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team in Atlanta.
The successful candidate will report to the President of NetTracer and will possess the ability to provide strategic, support to our growing software and services business units by developing and managing a robust technical pipeline of software engineers, product managers, sales professionals, and administrative talent.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies to strengthen the current Technical talent pool.
- Design and lead Employer Branding efforts in the marketplace, through social media and direct efforts and campaigns.
- Anticipate how future product demands will align with future talent pools.
- Strategically strengthen current Technical network by regularly attending trade shows, professional association events, building campus relations as well as developing a strong digital presence in the Technical space.
- Identify and implement processes to target specific Technical channels and build depth in talent pipelines.
- Manage the processes and supervise the successful execution of an efficient and effective sourcing, recruiting, selection and offer life cycle. This includes procedures and systems for effective hand off from sourcing to onboarding.
- Responsible for the training, development and direction of the Talent Acquisition function.
- Determines which candidate life cycle systems, processes and records will be created, gathered, and maintained, and manages records for audit and other purposes.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Experience with technical recruiting.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent of a minimum of two years of Human Resources experience required; one to two years of Human Resources corporate recruiting experience preferred.
- Familiar with ADP HRIS and ADP Applicant Tracking System.
- Proficient in using online job board sites such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.
KEY CHARACTER TRAITS
- Exceptional organizational awareness and the ability to analyze and brief senior leaders.
- Self-starter who thrives in situations with ambiguity and possesses the drive to build clarity.
- Strong interpersonal skills inclusive of the ability to influence and build trust with diverse team members.
- The ability to distill information into concise communication materials, ability to tailor language and use multiple communication mediums to distribute information.
- Exceptional written, presentation, and verbal communications skills that can applied across organizational levels.
- Effective project management skills and extraordinary drive for results.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation plan
- Innovative, high growth and collaborative culture.
- Fun, flexible and casual work environment with amazing people
- Unlimited drinks and snacks every day with great lunches included on Thursdays and Fridays
- Generous vacation and paid holidays
- Great Benefits including: Medical, dental, vision, Health Savings Account, 401K, Life and Disability coverage
- Gym membership
- Awesome Team Events (scavenger hunts, golf tournaments, picnic, holiday party, etc)
ABOUT NETTRACER and THE OWENS GROUP INTERNATIONAL
Our family of companies is rooted in faith-based values, and we promote a culture of servant leadership throughout our organization. We are known for strong character, humble confidence, commitment to integrity, consistent innovation, industry thought leadership, respectful collaboration, and going the extra mile to serve our customers.
NetTracer does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from staffing agencies or vendors.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.